Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Walk Barefoot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Walk barefoot. It's fun. In mud, in dewy grass, on sand. It feels so fresh and natural. I had a great day today. Great. When I woke up I just knew in my heart of hearts that it would be brilliant. Be happy too. I consider myself to be an exceptionally happy person. But when I am sad my sadness could cover oceans and mountain ranges. Thankfully I am not sad often. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world today. I am truly blessed. Nothing particularly special happened. I just realised how wonderful my life is, how I have such a great family and friendly people to talk to and great teachers and a good education and I live in such luxury compared to others. It's all by the flick of a coin and it could be taken away. So appreciate what you have whilst you can. May God bless you all.

~ Lulu

7 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Very well stated. Life is truly beautiful, isn't it?

8:53 pm, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Lulu, I think we're secretly connected somehow...I was thinking the *exact* same thing yesterday. I wouldn't be able to put it into words as nicely as you did though :)

Love the photo you put with these awesome thoughts!

1:07 am, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Robyn said...

cool pic and cool thoughts!!!

1:14 am, March 07, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

love the pic...cute feet! ;) you have NO idea how much I needed to hear these words today...you are a blessing to me!!!

4:12 am, March 07, 2007  
Blogger heidi~r. said...

Lulu, you sound like the type of person I would have wanted to be friends with as a teen! It is great to count your blessings...I count mine every day!!

12:23 pm, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lulu, you always have the best thoughts on here. I love coming not only to view your photos but to read your beautiful words. Thanks for beings such a sweet soul. :) I'm generally always the happy optimistic person in my family. They would always complain that I wake up too happy. LoL! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

3:14 pm, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Amen :)

8:48 am, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home