Thursday, March 01, 2007

Toy Cars~

LOL The owner of this little car wouldn't let me snap a single photograph of her but she let me borrow her car for the shoot! =) I LOOOVE shooting @ 2.8...produces marvellous circular bokeh with my 50mm. Hopefully will be getting a new lens soon, maybe the Sigma 30mm 1.4! Yay! Anyone have any reviews?
I have to go to school for 'Parent's Evening', am really worried - although they'll all just say I'm great but too quiet. I know it off by heart. Wish me luck! See you all tomorrow. TFL! ~ love Lulu ;) Oh, and Happy Saint David's Day!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 Comments:

Blogger awomynda said...

Yeah, nice composition, nice bokeh, nice colours, very nice. Keep working on the car owner to make an appearance.

7:59 pm, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Wonderful- love everything about it!

6:07 am, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Robyn said...

cute and well shot

8:44 am, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Melissa Davis said...

I love this shot! great color!

4:35 pm, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thank you! =)

9:23 pm, March 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home