Friday, February 23, 2007

New day, new blog.

Louise.
Ambitious. Benevolent. Confused (sometimes)! Daisy-picker. Eleanor's sister. Free. Graceful. Happy. Innocent. Joyous. Keen. Lulu. Mother-to-be, in the far future. Naive. Obdurate. Pacifist. Q?. Stubborn. Thumbelina. United Kingdom resident. Valient. Wishy-washy. X?. Young. Zany!

That's me by alphabet. Now we've got that out of the way, I'd like to welcome you to my new blog. Tulips Grow Anywhere. I thought that would be a fitting name. I'm a very hopeful girl and tulips are a sign of hope and the future, and my dreams start anywhere so...as you can see, I have a tendency to ramble. The reason I moved from here was because the posts went crazy with a capital C when I tried to change my header so I thought a change would be fun! I just got back from Berlin yesterday and had an absolutely awesome birthday trip (thank you to all who wished me a happy birthday, it certainly was) and maybe there was something in the water there?

Anyways, basically, I'm still a project 365er (a photo a day for 2007) and am having great fun but have a new house as of today. Welcome to my 'crib'! I guess that's what I am meant to say! =) For those of you who don't know me; I'm Lulu, age 16, love photography and have a tendency to use exclamation marks way too much!!!! So I'll see you around, for now I'll leave you with a shot from my absolutely exquisite Berlin break! Love Miss Lulu =)

When In Berlin

15 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Fish said...

Love your new blog... beautiful pic.

6:57 pm, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thank you. :)

7:26 pm, February 23, 2007  
Blogger MelissaJ said...

Love the header and this image is WONDERFUL...

9:26 pm, February 23, 2007  
Blogger KrisLeigh said...

Congrats on the new blog Lulu and the new name is just perfect!! I love that pic of you too, your so cute!

XX Kris

9:33 pm, February 23, 2007  
Blogger KFphotography said...

Love your new blog. I didn't know you were only 16! My daughter is 13 and is learning about photography. Can't wait to see more from you!

12:07 am, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Susan said...

Found you through Kris's blog :) love this image!

2:12 am, February 24, 2007  
Blogger heidi~r. said...

Great shot! As I said before, you look so mature and beautiful! Great shot! Love the new blog!

4:16 am, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Aww, thanks everyone! :)

9:39 am, February 24, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

LOVE THIS PICTURE Lulu!!!! :) :) :)

4:54 pm, February 24, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

LOVE the header- and cool photo!

Feel free to add me to your 365 List too :)

11:00 am, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

OH, are you not on it? Will do!

1:07 pm, February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your new blog, Lulu!
its so "you"!

:)

6:28 pm, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Prema Buck said...

Love this photo!

5:34 pm, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanjks!

9:16 pm, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Katelyn said...

who woulda thunk it? 16! oh my.. such a mature mind for 16..(me being the ripe ole age of 21.. ha) I look forward to seeing your MIRACULOUS photos and reading your intriguing words.

2:10 am, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home