Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bored of flowers?

Not much else to photograph around here. My whole family is sick, with the exception of me, so have not been doing much except for carrying the newspapers and honey&lemon cups up and down the stairs! I'm kind of cheating today because I took this at the same time as the previous image was taken but we go back to school tomorrow from February half-term and have been doing lots of last minute homework and getting ready for that so haven't really picked up the camera today. I did take a few of Cleo, our cat, this morning but they weren't very good at all so no showing them!

This one is just of some snowdrops I picked in our garden, and I liked the natural vignette although the focus isn't great. Canon 300D and 50mm @ 1.8, 1/400, ISO 100. =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I managed to sneak in a little scrapbooking too which I haven't done for simply AGES. Seems that photography and writing and school leaves no time for anything else. I vowed to sit down and do some though, because I do love it so. Anyone else like scrapbooking here? =) Took a couple of SNAPS whilst I was on my way, just for fun. All @ 2.0, 1/125 and ISO 400.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Had to smudge out the address on that, sorry! Better safe than sorry, right? Can't believe my darling little cousin is almost one! How time flies! Cannot imagine how it must be for all the mothers out there. ;) Not much of a LO but I try! Thanks for reading! Love Miss L =)

8 Comments:

Blogger KrisLeigh said...

Aww, the snowdrops look gorgeous Lulu! I'm not a scapbooker but I do love to look at others layouts. Your little cousin is gorgeous and will appreciate this when she's older, so cute!

11:15 pm, February 25, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

Love these Lulu!~ I love to scrapbook although I have NO time to do it anymore! I scrapped both of my pregnancies to document everything, but other than that...I just have a huge cabinet full of supplies just begging to be used!!! Love your work!!! :)

11:24 pm, February 25, 2007  
Blogger KFphotography said...

I love your photos. Your color, clarity and DOF are great!

2:36 am, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

Totally loving the flowers, post away. All I see here is snow and ice, so boring!

3:28 am, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Ariana Sullivan said...

Cute pictures. I like snaps :)

I haven't scrapbooked in months and months and in fact gave all my supplies away.

I don't know what I'll do with all my pictures. I just may pick scrapbooking up again...
I love the simple layout of your cousin. I LOVE clean and simple scrapbook pages!

3:49 pm, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks everyone! Y'all should get back into scrapbooking, it's fun!

5:20 pm, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Beautiful snowdrops!
I do some SBing....but do much more digi-scrapping now than paper. I do love paper SBing though! :)

6:50 am, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

thanks everyone!

4:02 pm, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home