Saturday, February 24, 2007

In the spirit of spring. :)


I think I have found my 50mm's sweet spot, f/2.8. It never fails to produce pretty bokeh and creamy DOF for me. Thanks Mister Fifty! =) It seems like spring has finally arrived. There are tulips and snowdrops of a great magnitude of colours springing up here, there and everywhere. The garden is beginning to look like a rainbow - I cannot wait until the trees start to grow leaves again. When I was little, when it was springtime, I always used to say"The trees have bought some new clothes." Children say funny things, don't they? =)
See you later and thank you all for your comments. I love reading them, and am off to check out your blogs if I haven't already! Love Miss L

4 Comments:

Blogger heidi~r. said...

Oh I am SO jealous! We are so far from spring here!!! The crocuses would have to be about 3 feet tall in order to peek through all the snow we have!

2:33 am, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

LOl Heidi!

9:31 am, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Oh Lulu I'm so envious!! We are currently getting about a foot of fresh snow!!! :) At least the kids are excited :) I'm ready for spring though and some COLOR!

11:02 am, February 25, 2007  
Blogger KrisLeigh said...

Aww, those flowers are gorgeous Lulu! Perfectly spring in everyway! We're coming into Autumn in Aus and I can't wait for the weather to cool down! I hate the heat, especially with bad morning sickness, lol!

11:29 am, February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home