Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hello!

Not much time for a long post tonight (jump for joy! you are spared my ramblings!) since my old childminder Zandra is down from Wales and we're having a great time playing Snakes and Ladders and Ludo. =) I had a moment to snap a couple, just of my knitting. I LOVE to knit! I'm not that good and only really make scarves and hats but it's fun and something to do at school when everyone else is chatting about MySpace! This one is for my best friend Katie, whom I've known since she was born, and she lives really far away...but I love her so much, so if you're reading Katie, thanks for being a great friend! And here's a sneak preview of the birthday present! At 1.8, 1/100 and ISO 400!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And whilst I'm here I must thank you ALL for all your encouragement and support. It's so lovely to get home and see all your great comments, advice and stories you have to share. =) So, thank you. Till tomorrow, L x

7 Comments:

Blogger Ariana Sullivan said...

Ooh, I love the colors. I bet she's going to love it. Is a childminder a babysitter/nanny? If so, that's really cool that she came to visit with you :)

12:54 am, February 28, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

love this shot and the DOF! :) (still no quotations lulu!!!) come on girl, you are leaving me on the edge of my seat!!! ;)

5:34 am, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Great DOF and I love the colors!

6:52 am, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Robyn said...

lovely. great use of DOF and colour.

10:06 am, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Kylie said...

I love the colour of your scalf that you are knitting at the moment - What a lovely gift and it looks so chunky and warm. I hope that you dont mind me visiting!

Kylie

10:50 am, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Kylie, no, I love it!

M, I am sooo sorry! Will get to it right away!

Thanks Robyn, Amy and Ariana. :)Yes, a childminder is a nanny. She helped with our family from when I was 5 until I was 11. :)

5:15 pm, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Lu! I love it! I have been trying to guess for so long what you're giving me and then you go tell the world. I don't mind, I am very pleased. It looks really warm and nice. Thanks best friend! From Katie.

5:54 pm, February 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home