Friday, March 02, 2007

Just another post.

My parent's evening went great. =) Amazing. I loved it so. The teachers were all lovely. Even Physics. And I have to tell you, I am the worst at Physics in the world. My English teacher was the nicest. I love her, she's such a great teacher! I love English too.
Blossom is blooming here. It feels like spring is coming. A time for new birth and hope and love. I have to choose my subjects for next year by Monday. It's a big decision! I think I will choose Literature, German, Religious Studies...and something else. I'm not sure. See you all tomorrow. Thanks for reading! And sorry if my blog is terribly tedious! I'm kinda slumping right now, too many flowers and not enough people! I guess it's the pollen. ;=) So no photos to share. I did take some but none anybody would care to look at!
~ Lulu

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lulu! I found your blog through your link at ILP and have added it to my feed. I don't find it tedious at all! Your enthusiasm for life and creative interpretation of everyday items through your photography is fun and enjoyable. You have such a positive outlook and a wonderful attitude. I enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work!

2:14 am, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thank you! Do you have a blog link? Would love to visit. =)

10:33 am, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alas, no. No blog for me. I can barely keep up with my camera. I'm on Flickr though, already have you as a contact :)

5:08 pm, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home