Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I think it's spring!

Which is both good and bad. I LOVE spring. I love every season : winter for Christmas and snow, autumn for golden leaves and harvest, summer for holidays and sun and spring for tulips and lent lilies and hope. =) I do have exams this spring though which kinda sucks if you ask me!

I must say I love 18mm! I only have my trashy old kit lens, yep, that one...that one tucked away in the back of your closet, but it's pretty fun. I am hoping to purchase a Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 sometime soon so if you have any good/bad/mediocre reviews please do share! Thanks to Miss Kris Leigh for helping me so much with that! This photo, which I LOVE (and is of me, now that's a combination you don't hear often) was at 18mm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this is how I am feeling today...happy, happy, happy! Well, if you had such a yummy chocolate lollipop, so would you! AND it was SOOC! That's no post-processing for y'all non-photography obssessed chicks and something much yearned for. So everything's peachy keen! Have a nice evening!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

OMG I cant belive the second one is SOOC. I though my colour was getting good - but yours ROCKS!!!!

2:54 am, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Love the self-portrait and the color on the l-pop is awesome! :)
BTW- I'm thinking about the Tamron lens too :)

5:29 am, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You 're rocking Lulu!!! Great sooc!

1:31 pm, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You 're rocking Lulu!!! Great sooc!

1:31 pm, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thank you! Love y'all!

6:36 pm, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I want color like that, I have to cheat big time! Gorgeous color and gorgeous YOU!
So, I'm really happy with the 28-75, but I kind of wish I got the 17-50... just an fyi. I had a hard time picking, so I don't know if that helps. Love love love your stuff!

8:20 pm, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Betty "CC" Gray said...

WTG Lulu! These are awesome. Love the photographic eye that you have. It's always fun to visit your page. So you're thinking about the 17-50...hmmmm...haven't thought much about that one. I'll have to look into it. :-)

12:38 pm, March 16, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

Lulu...once again, these are amazing!!! I LOVE the shot of you! So fun!!!! I can't believe the other was SOOC!!! That ROCKS! I also really really love the bubble shot!!!! Beautiful!!! I love coming to your blog every day...always something new to inspire me!!!! Keep it up girl!!!

1:31 pm, March 16, 2007  
Blogger In-Focus said...

What a great eye you have!

11:33 pm, March 21, 2007  
Blogger jennkinsler said...

LuLu,
This picture is adorable. You have a very bright future ahead of you.
Photojennic

8:19 pm, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home