Sunday, March 18, 2007

Exhausted!

I am sooooo tired at the moment, what is up with me?
Today we went into a park in central London and I photographed the blossom and the war memorial. Just got them to share. =) Also want to add that you should all visit Miss Kimberly Bee's blog over at In A Nutshell as she is so sweet and is an inspiring photog! So if you get a chance pop over there. ;)
And I really really need to start revising for my exams. Ick. I love school and everything but there's nothing I hate more than revision (except for maybe lenses with variable apertures!) ...these are national examinations in 10 subjects that are really important as the grades will help you to get in/or be rejected from university! Eek! So encourage me to work, okay?! =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~ Lulu

12 Comments:

Blogger Carley Zarzeka said...

the photos are fantastic!
i just wanted to let you know that my brother and i started a blog. here is the address:sayingsworthseeing.blogspot.com

10:30 pm, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Great photos.

Do your work, Lulu!

(I need to tell myself the same thing, don't worry. I'm finishing university this year and I *still* can't get my act together!)

3:56 am, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks! Carley, your blog is too cute! =) You are gorgeous.

Ellen, thanks! Good luck!

8:21 pm, March 19, 2007  
Blogger AmyC said...

Okay, first, can I just say that your comment about variable aperture lenses made me LOL! :-)

Second, LOVE your photos as usual! That first one is just gorgeous! I love the perspective you get on things!

Also, the DOF in the second one is amazing! Really gorgeous stuff! :-)

8:26 pm, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Awww, thanks. You know I looooove your stuff!

8:51 pm, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Rebekah said...

These two are just awesome! I love the happy colours of the first one - I wish spring would hurry up and come here. The second one is very moving, especially with the B&W. Keep up the good work... I hope your friends and family recognize your talent. ;)

10:08 pm, March 19, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

PERFECTION!!!!! love #2!!!!!!!!

1:41 am, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Fabulous! The flowers are gorgeous! And the DOF in the memorial is great :)

7:41 am, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Robyn said...

beautiful job (as usual)

10:43 pm, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Why, thank you all. =)

12:23 pm, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Christie said...

lulu, you are such an amazing natural talent. this isn't the first time i've visited your blog but my first time commenting. the blossoms and the memorial are great. :)

5:39 pm, March 21, 2007  
Blogger aboutimage said...

Stunning photos -- wow!!!

2:14 pm, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home