Friday, March 16, 2007

Exhausted!

I had an exhausting day today - but still managed to take a few pictures here and there! I had an English essay test on 'Macbeth today. =) I loooove English! I think it went pretty well...! Sorry for the rubbishy photos, trying to capture things that I want to remember when I am all grown up and wrinkly. ;-)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I shot lots at ISO 1600...harassed my sister whilst she was eating cous-cous (anyone else think that stuff smells like sweaty armpits? ick!) and she put up a fight as usual!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Found a 32 MB card which fits precisely one RAW file on my 6.3 megapixel cam (sigh, the good old days) and made lots of shakers for the Brownie dance to "Shake" by Odyssey. Got home from school, made coffee and cakes for the piano tuner...cycled to the post office, cycled back...washed my hair, rushed to Brownies, danced and hugged and played Duck Duck Goose! Shot my sister's cute stripy socks which matched her PJs...and here I am! Just about awake and alive! Hope you got through all of that...with the en jambement thingy going on. Love y'all! Sorry for the trashy post today...gotta sleep!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And my favourite shot of the crazily hectic chaotic pandemonic (is that a word?) day... =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Love Miss Lulu ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

your posts always make me smile. your energy and creativity seem endless. great set of pic too!

3:42 am, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a very FULL day! :D lovely shots as always!
hehe, your sister's socks and pjs made me smile... :D

5:01 pm, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Macbeth... my class studying that right now! The play is fine, but my English teacher is currently showing the Polanski movie in class, and it's awful and gross. I don't think I'd want to see the play onstage! Anyway, I love your bubble picture from the last post!

12:09 am, March 18, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Lulu I just love your photos. You are so creative and have such a natural eye! Do you do much post-processing to your images?

7:44 am, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Robyn, blessings to you!
Christine...lol...thanks!
Rebekah, ick...that sounds nasty!

Amy, thanks! I don't do much pp and I NEVER do noise removal although I guess I should. I shoot in RAW (have never shot JPG, too scared!) and I use RawShooter Essentials. I normally brighten my pics up a tad if they are underexposed (my camera does this always even though I try to expose +1ev) and add a little contrast and saturation. And that's it! Then I just add a logo and I'm good to go...oh, and I sometimes vignette!

9:14 am, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home