Monday, March 19, 2007

The Apple Phase...

Has returned. I am infamous for my apple pictures. But today I realised with shock and horror and utter dismay that the apples haven't been under the lens since December! Aah! Our orchard is bare as can be but the fruit bowl sufficed. It was perfect timing because I snapped about 10 shots, this being my favourite, went inside and it promptly began to snow! Yes, snow! In March! In England! Unheard of! It didn't settle, of course, but it was funny to see...snow in March! LOL!
So here's Mister Apple at f/3.2, ISO 200 and 1/320...or something like that! Thanks for visiting my blog, blog, blog! Love Miss L. =)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sorry it's so small; unfortunately I cannot post images larger than 420 pixels wide on my blog because it makes the sidebar go loopy. But if you are really desperate, you can see it larger here! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

your apple pics rock!
Always look forward to seeing new shots from you.
Your amazing!

10:41 pm, March 19, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

HI! I love your title at the top of the page... I need to figure out how to make one that's not lame!

BTW, I'm Courtney, just cruising some fellow ILPers sites :)

4:55 am, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Georgeous color once again Lulu!

7:33 am, March 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

12:36 pm, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks everyone. =)

3:26 pm, March 20, 2007  
Blogger Robyn said...

Awesome colour....

10:42 pm, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home