Thursday, August 02, 2007

Ellen, you sweetie!!

So the oh-so-wonderful, absolutely lovely, kind and totally fab Ellen has given me a Creative Blogger Award. Thank you Miss E! You can check out Ellen's blog over at http://photographybyellen.blogspot.com/ She has some great backlighting going on and some shots from her trip to Cuba that I just adore. So, go on over! Apparently it's now my duty to pass on this torch to three more creative bloggers who deserve the award. There are SO many people I could choose, truly and utterly, but thankfully many have already been chosen by another Blogger so my list is narrowed somewhat.
Her images and words always inspire and amaze me. She never ceases to move me with her images. Their DOF, colour and soul is out of this world. And her knitting...well...tell me that is NOT creative!

Rebekah is a girl after my own heart. Her posts and pictures are full of joy and fun, gorgeous light and wise words. I always enjoy a visit to her infinitely creative blog.
It's impossible not to love Brenda and her wonderful creative images of Gracie and Sam. Her B/W conversions are always wonderful and her creative use of light is stunning.
Now I think Brenda, Rebekah and Amanda...you pass on the award to three other Bloggers you deem as especially creative. Glad to know and learn through you three!! Thank you all for your words of encouragement yesterday. Today I made a resolution to just shoot, shoot, shoot. I was going to go downtown to the Tate or the V&A Museum but my mum left me a list of chores to do so I doubt I'll have time. I might just take a train ride or treat myself to a Starbucks icy milkshake or something! We'll see. Meanwhile I *think* might be getting out of my rut. Finally! It's taken long enough. :) I was really pleased with these shots from today...so pleased I might even share it and some others on ILP...I really was, even though they're just my everyday.
10 things: #5
This is #5 in my 10 things project. A pile of unread novels, and a polka dot mug of hot chocolate. What could be better? You tell me. Anywho, have a nice day. Love, Lulu. :)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LuLu, that shot is genius! It is perfect. You definitely deserve the creative Blogger award. Well done.
I love the new bit of the sidebar...favourite shots. What a great and fun idea.

2:22 pm, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Congrats on the award!! I love this image, it show you and your style and I love it! The comp, style, colors and creativity!! You totally rock girl!

3:20 pm, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Tiffany said...

LOOOOVE that shot!
Really it is amazing!!

3:35 pm, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thank you Hannah, Jenny and Tiffany. :) It's one of my favourite shots of mine ever!

5:24 pm, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Christie said...

congrats! lulu, this image is adorable, sweet and oh so feminine! i love the cup and the bg, love it all.

5:27 pm, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Lulu, please shower me with your still life eye!!!! I just love everything about it. Okay, when I get back from vacation this will be one of my to do's, practice on still life. they are so pretty!!!

2:53 am, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Angie Penrose said...

Congrats on the award!! You defenitely deserve it. Fun shot-love the hot pink wall. :)

3:07 am, August 03, 2007  
Blogger Maggie said...

I LOVE that mug. Awesome composition.

8:26 pm, August 05, 2007  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Aww, thank you Lulu!! :D I've been away at a family reunion, so I've been absent from the blogging world for awhile and have quite a bit of catching up to do. I love the mug and the self-portrait... I also really like your recent London shots and that adorable little dog! Anyway, that's so cool, thank you!
P.S. - I just noticed that the link is off - 52pics. ;)

10:16 pm, August 05, 2007  
Blogger Tamika Jackson said...

What is it about this shot that I love so much. congrats on your award!

3:16 pm, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home