Sunday, July 22, 2007

I couldn't leave without...

...saying goodbye. Blogging really is rather therapeutic. :) I wish I had the time and willpower to post everyday, and post some more INTERESTING things, but I'm afraid...in short...I don't! I'm going away to Suffolk for the week, until Thursday anyway, so I just wanted to let you know so you don't think I've been stupefied by a Death Eater or disapparated into a time void...
Yep, I am certainly in a Harry Potter mood - I'm on page 383 and loving every minute! It was funny, today I went downtown with friends to the Tate Britain to see the photographic exhibition 'How We Are' (if you're ever in London, you *must* go and see it...gorgeous, wonderful, inspiring, brilliant, absolutely wonderful...have I already said that? anyway...) and I saw people reading Harry Potter 7 in Hyde Park, on the riverbanks, in Costa and Starbucks and even Pizza Express! And on the train - every line, the Met, the Jubilee, the District - and even a traffic warden who I believe was meant to be on duty! But you MUST not tell me what happens. I want it to be a surprise. :) Here's a HP themed pic for now...
Who else is excitedly anticipating book 7...?
I promise, yes Miss Ellen, to have another wedding photo post when I return and to e-mail you my picture...and post something more intriguing. I'm rather worried that my blog is becoming rather boring! Anyway, have a fab week and promise not to desert me.
Love, Lu.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, enjoy the rest of the book. I've finished reading it within a day. Who needs sleep after all?

7:23 pm, July 22, 2007  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Your blog isn't boring! Have a great week away... I'm sure you get some great shots when you are there. I really want to buy the last Harry Potter book so don't tell me either! :D

7:41 pm, July 22, 2007  
Blogger Lipglossiping said...

I'm gonna have to go and buy the next installment this week... I've been studiously avoiding all spoilers!

I wanna go and see the How we are exhibition... did ya see my pics in it? did ya? did ya?! :D

Have a lovely time while you're away! And don't call your blog boring, mine is well in charge of that title! :P

9:20 pm, July 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday!

1:06 am, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Harry Potter Fever!! It's everywhere..including my house. :D Sadly..I've only watched one HP movie..and never have read the books. My daughter, on the other hand..complete fanatic! :D That's pretty funny about seeing everyone else reading the book too. :D Enjoy your journeys...

4:03 am, July 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog, boring?? On what planet do you live LOL. Your blog is never boring. Have a great time hon :)

9:14 am, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Dogeared said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:53 pm, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I deleted my comment - I know you probably get comments emailed, but it seemed wrong to leave it out.

I hope you enjoy HP7, I felt it answered a lot of things, and gave the story a proper and complete ending, unlike some other books I read, and for that - I'm grateful. It deserved a proper ending, whatever that might have been.

And how I can listen to the radio and read Blogs and Blurties again now!

7:59 pm, July 23, 2007  
Blogger In-Focus said...

Glad you got over the stomach bug quickly. Have a great time in Suffolk, finishing your book!

8:46 pm, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Love it! I'm reading #7 right now also :) It's a worldwide phenomenon :)

3:14 am, July 24, 2007  
Blogger susy said...

The advantage of living in a different timezone(Aus) is that I got to get Harry at a very civilized time of morning instead of the middle of the night. I read and I read until my poor eyes said no more, went off and took the kids to see the movie, then read some more, finished it 3am Monday morning. Brilliant, now I miss Harry(why can't she just keep writing?), lol.
Your blog could never be boring.

6:15 am, July 24, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

oh enjoy the rest of your book! Enjoy your week and I love your angle in this shot, this photos shows a part of you and that is more than enough!

10:01 pm, July 24, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE Harry Potter!!! I'm posting my book pictures soon too! How funny. I read it in way less than 24 hours and it was an amazing experience. Let me know how you like it. :)

2:06 am, July 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog isn't boring! don't tell i'm reading tooooo!

7:00 pm, July 25, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Lulu of course your blog isn't boring. Silly!

Goodbye.. And hello! All at once. Maybe you're home now :) I hope you had a really fun week. And I'm sure you're finished Harry Potter by now.. I haven't read any of them (please don't hate me!) but I hope it was everything you hoped it would be!

Don't rush for the picture, but I hope you saw the update in the address.. it's ellen314@gmail.com (no m after ellen). I had that wrong lol.

Can't wait to see pics from the week and more from the wedding. And don't forget to email me about Canada!

3:29 pm, July 26, 2007  
Blogger Angie Penrose said...

Your blog could never be boring Lulu! Have fun on your trip. Enjoy the rest of the book. I can't believe its the last one.

4:31 pm, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home