Thursday, May 10, 2007

It's over!

My German speaking exam that is. My first ever public examination. I was practically shaking but I think it went alright. Well, I did at first but now I am worried I failed. LOL. Hopefully not. I'll just have to do extra well in the writing and reading and listening to be sure. :) I am glad it's over though. I didn't make any major mistakes except once and I made a few minor ones but corrected myself as soon as I said them.
Next week I have six exams - Latin, German listening, English Lang, Maths x2 and Religious Studies. So I really ought to be working soon...my break is over in 10 minutes so I'll be quick. The bluebells in are garden are dying - it's the time of year. It still makes me sad though. I collected up a few and put them in a tin can [formally Heinz Spaghetti Hoops, for a little trivia!] and took pictures so I won't forget. Plus, do you like my new header? :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I hope you are all having a good day! I am...am very motivated to revise so off I go now! :) Have a fun day!
P.S. ~ All at f/1.8, ISO 100, 1/1250

14 Comments:

Blogger Carley Zarzeka said...

I love the header and pics are amazing. come visit.

11:25 am, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Angela said...

Love the new header, it looks great! Great way to remember the bluebells once they are gone. Good luck on your other exams!

12:01 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love your new header, it totally rocks! Your flower pictures are always so beautiful and colorful! You are a beautiful person and you have a great view on things!

2:30 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Lulu!! I love these. So much. Your header is perfect! These are so beautiful, and I know they were yours even if I saw the prints lying in a puddle in Beijing or Lima or something. You always have the best lighting and DOF. Beautiful.

Congratulations on finishing an exam, I'm completely sure you didn't fail. Good luck on the rest!

2:55 pm, May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu .. your banner is amazing! I love it .. and the colors are fantastic ... I love the contrast!!
and I am totally steeling your flicker badge idea .. I love that!! Very cool .. and I added you as one of my friends on Flickr .. hope you don't mind!!
:)

3:25 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Good luck on your exams! I know they can be killers...BUT..you have all of us cheering you on! :D You'll do wonderfully, I'm sure.

The photos of the flowers are pretty as can be. That's a beautiful color flower.

4:13 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger aboutimage said...

Beautiful new header.

Congrat's on the exam down. Good luck on the others

6:11 pm, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Lipglossiping said...

love your new header chick!

You totally haven't failed... and I'm sure you'll do extra well in the other components of the exam regardless :)

I have to totally agree with Ellen too... you have developed such a personal little style and it's such a joy to watch you shape and mould it so effectively.

9:29 pm, May 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new header looks great, and these pictures are wonderful excellent use of DOF and good luck with your remaining exams

11:48 am, May 11, 2007  
Blogger willowonthewater.com said...

Love the new header... especially the irony of the name, with not a tulip in sight! Beautiful photos. Just think, after exams you'll have all summer to take as many photos as your heart desires.

1:43 pm, May 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them all, Lulu.

1:58 pm, May 11, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks everyone. :) I appreciate it so much!

2:55 pm, May 11, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Gorgeous color and I love your new header :)

6:48 am, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Christie said...

The new header is beautiful! A public exam sounds very nervewracking. Is it like it sounds. You stand in front of a group and answer the oral questions?

6:42 am, May 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home