Saturday, March 24, 2007

Meet "T".

Today my 6-year-old, bubbly and full of life cousin came round. They don't live too far away and I got to look after him whilst my aunt went to the optician's. :) Man, I love this kid. Last time I saw him, about a month ago, he HATED the camera. Despised it with a capital D! Can you say transformation? He was the perfect model and he saw my camera on the table and actually *asked* me to take some...to give to his girlfriend at school. Times are changing - since when did 6-year-olds have significant others?!

Anyway, he's the cousin who lives nearest to me and he is so sweet and so lovely....he wants to make a "money detector...so that it can find money buried in the ground and give it to all the people with NO money!" You couldn't find a sweeter little guy. So here's to "T"...my beautiful cousin. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

He is too cute. I love his smile. Great shot!

2:39 pm, March 24, 2007  
Blogger sherri said...

Isn't he adorable? Great job Lulu!;)

5:37 am, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, that looked like so much fun, he is so handsome, great photo!

2:24 pm, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart he looks like. Really cute picture.

3:56 pm, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know nothing about photography and I just happened to come across your weblog. You write beautifully and I think your images are beautiful. I will be a regular visitor from now on. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world.

Annabel Johnson : Nebraska

3:57 pm, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this is beautiful Lulu! I love it!

4:01 pm, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Beautiful! What a perfectly fun, fresh shot. Glad you found a willing subject :)

8:16 pm, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks Ellen & Sarah. :)

8:54 pm, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

GREAT capture- he's adorable!! :)

9:48 pm, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Angela said...

Great picture. He sure is a cutie!

12:14 am, March 26, 2007  
Blogger AmyC said...

OMGoodness, this photo is just too cute! Love that genuine smile & the whole composition! So much fun! :-)

I enjoyed your journaling about him, as well. Sounds like a super sweet kid.

2:04 am, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks! Really appreciate it! And, oops...I missed a day! EEk!

4:02 pm, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Robyn said...

Beautiful Lulu.

11:01 am, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home