Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tagged!

I've been TAGGED! by the oh-so-lovely, talented and admirable Kris Leigh to list the following:

1. Four of my favourite jobs
2. Four of my favourite local places
3. Four of my favourite foods
4. Four of my favourite international places
5. Four name's of people I am tagging
So, of course I am obliged to play along! :) Hopefully, for those of you who don't know me, you'll get to know me a little better. Here goes!
1. Four of my favourite jobs
Well, I have to admit, at 16...I haven't had many paying jobs! Nope, not one! Unless you count blackberry picking in Suffolk. We were paid a ridiculously low amount and it was fun, that is until I fell into the blackberry bush and returned home with a hundred and one prickles in my legs! Apart from that I do voluntary stuff...at Girl Scouts and Brownie Guides and stuff. So yeah... :)
2. Four of my favourite local places
~ 1 would have to be my garden! Does that count? It's huge and vast and full to brimming of fab places and flowers to photograph.
~ 2 has to be the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. Oh my, I used to spend hours as a young child running round the corridors and looking at the photographs hung on the walls.
~ 3...Somerset House! They have the best ice-skating rink there at Christmas and we go every year. It's absolutely beautiful!
~ 4 would be my school. I love my school. The grounds are wonderful, green as anything, and we have a swimming pool and great sports facilities there too. I love school.
3. Four of my favourite foods
~ My favourite food EVER is haloumi cheese! Oh my, it's absolutely delicious...it really truly is. Sooo yummy, especially when grilled. Mmmm...
~ Cucumber...so coool and juicy and totally rich green! How could you not love it?
~ I also admit to being rather partial to Haagen Daaz Pralines & Cream ice cream. I first tried it when I was 6 and have been having an affair with it ever since. :)
~ Green & Black's Organic Chocolate...yum!
~ Apples! I love apples...any kind, any type. As you probably know from the millions of pictures I take of them. Oops that makes 5...oh well! I guess I'm a foodie [yes, I do read the Observer Food Monthly]... :P
4. Four of my favourite international places
~ Germany! I love Germany...Aachen, Heidelberg, Munich, Berlin...everywhere I have been I have loved! The food, the people, the language, the ethos, the atmosphere...what a great place!
~ Amsterdam, capital of Holland. Home to the Anne Frank Museum, Van Gogh Art Museum, the canals, the...Well, it basically rocks!
~ Boston. I have only been once, to America, and we went to Boston. I was 9. I still remember it so vividly as if it were yesterday. I loved it there.
~ Cyprus. In our garden we had a huge walnut tree and we used to pick them under the glare of the hot October sun. We went swimming and cycling and fishing. It's simply beautiful. I love to travel. :)
5. Four names of people I am tagging
------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, some recent shots....nothing really that interesting but just some snaps I pulled of the card. BTW, English Lit went pretty well! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Have a fab evening. Off to my piano lesson now...Love L. x

16 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

I'm not convinced on the cucumber thing ;-)

Lovely photos! I like the mug/outdoor table shot best, I think *muses*

5:55 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

is that your sister?!? :)

lovely photos lulu!!!

as always! :)

6:18 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

p.s. I forgot to mention I love the new header up top!! those photos are fabulous!!!! :)

6:19 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Girl your answers rock and you are so awesome, I love your views on things and these photos are great! I also love your new header very nice!

7:26 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Awesome post, Lulu! Volunteer work definitely still counts. And I don't know how I'll choose 4 foods either, that's hard.

LOVE the photos in this post, and your new header is awesooooome. I seriously love it, you're so amazing! All the time! Thanks for being such a cool girl, I love having you around :)

Thanks for the tag.. I'll get on that tomorrow!

8:08 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Oh and I'm glad the exam went well!!

8:08 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger aboutimage said...

Fun cups! Great tag. Enjoy paino!

9:18 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That was fun! Glad you played along..got to know a little more about you. :D Nice header, too!

10:07 pm, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Angela said...

Great lists! And of course I love the pictures!

12:06 am, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

Ok I'm back again, going for a record # of comments on this post lol..

I've never heard of haloumi cheese.. what does it look like? I'll have to try it, I love different cheeses.

Cyprus sounds absolutely dreamy, you're so lucky! I want to go.

I'll have to go to the places you listed if/when I ever get over to England.. I really need to explore Europe in general by the sounds of it.

At least we know we'll never fight over ice cream.. I can't stand nuts in my ice cream :)

Ok, that's all. I started thinking about your post and realized I had more to say! Hope you're having a good night Lulu. Sound asleep and dreaming of beautiful things I'm sure :P

1:54 am, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

I love your object photos, you do such an amazing job. And...what is haloumi cheese???!!!

6:36 am, May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great read. I have been tagged for the same thing, so must get at it!
Love reading your blog and looking at your pictures. Love the last one especially!

10:57 am, May 24, 2007  
Blogger KrisLeigh said...

LOL Lulu! Your such a sweetheat and way to kind to me! :-) Loved your answers, so glad you played along!

11:54 am, May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love reading your answers. Very nice to know you better! Nice pictures.

12:23 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Of course everything on your blog rocks! I haven't been here in far too long. Beautiful work as usual Lulu!!!

4:49 am, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

I love all your lists- makes me smile :) I have NO idea what that cheese is- but I'll have to look for it sometime!
I LOVE that you love Germany- as it's where my mom was from and her whole family is still there- I'm a 100% German :) I've been there so many times in my life- and Munich or should I say Munchen is one of my all time favorites cities :)

7:18 am, June 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home