Thursday, May 24, 2007

How do you like your eggs?

I like mine scrambled! Not fried, not poached, not boiled...but scrambled! Yum! If you're a vegan (I'm just vegetarian, not vegan)...erm, how do you like your tofu? =P I just saw the eggs on the table and loved the lines and soft lighting!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I've been tagged again! This time by Jinksee and Stacey, but it's a different tag so I'll endeavour to play along with what Sheye calls this 'blogly form of chain mail': I couldn't agree more! It's fun though! =) So I have to tell you why I blog in five sentences...
1) For Me.
2) For You.
3) Your wonderful comments truly rock.
4) On a down day, you're the perfect pick-me-up.
5) On an up day, it's fun to share your joy.
Last exam today! For 12 days! I had English Language which went pretty well, I think. =) By the way, how are you liking Tulips Grow Anywhere's new look?! I decided it needed a revamp...so new header, new music, new font, new links added etc. etc. etc. Isn't that a cool word? Et cetera? I know, I know...it's Latin. But Latin's cool. I had my Latin exam last week. Helen made me laugh when she said she remembered 'O fons Bandusiae'...it hasn't changed!
So after English Language today I decided to skip the [optional, I didn't really skip it] History 'rev sesh' [aka revision session, my teacher likes to use random phrases to try and relate to the younger generation [!] and come home. Aah, relaxation. Haven't had it in weeks! It was good to just chill out, watch some ER [ohmygollygosh, poor Sarah! Isn't she a great actress though?...or am I the only ER fan here? And I think the UK is way behind the US..but anyways...] and take some pictures. Here's a few I just pulled off the cards. I have a ton more from the last few weeks but have been so busy studying I haven't got round to proofing any.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My mum made me take the last one! =) I've been teaching her photography here and there and she just got her first prints. Okay, last one for now...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The End. Love L. :)

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new look! I'm so glad you blog. You are so upbeat and fun and full of vivaciousness!

- Sarah.

2:55 pm, May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to add. I like my eggs fried.

2:55 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

ok...that last shot of the shoes...I am in love with that picture!! is that film?!?!? it looks very filmy! :) It is gorgeous!!! love it!

2:59 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

We Love You Lulu, and good luck on the exam today! You can do it!:) Your new header is great and so is the song so perfect! I love all of these photos I love your view on things so new and interesting, I really like the egg shot! I love fired eggs, but the yoke has to be busted or complete seperated from the whites. I hate ruiny yokes.

3:22 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think the new look is great! :D A change is nice now and then, isn't it..

Scrambled..with lots of butter. And only eaten on toast..

Also..thanks for going along with the 'tag'. It's fun for me to see who you are in this simple way. Love your reasons. :D

3:23 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Angela said...

I like scrambled with a little bit of salsa on top!

The first and last shots are amazinG! The shoes shot does look like film! Beautiful!

3:50 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I like fried. But mainly just the white. When Mum and I have fried breakfasts in restaurants/cafes (rare, but happens), she'll have the yolks and I'll have the whites!

And hee - they still do Bandusia? Oh my. I wonder if in 9 years' time (wow - time flies), you'll remember it? ;-)

Oh and my Blog is "dogearedandfurry" :-)

5:36 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger aboutimage said...

Now I want eggs.

The new look is pretty. I have alsywas liked your changes :)

Good reasons to blog. That was a great tag

Good luck with your exam today

6:43 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger A Thousand Words Photography said...

Ooooh, love the last one with the shoes. It has great moodiness to it! (and I love shoes)

I like my eggs scrambled with cheese!

Tag! List 5 of your favorite things! :)

7:01 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Sarah, thank you! :)

Mindy, yep, it's film alright. ISO 800 Ilford, I think. TY!

Jennifer, thanks girl! You are so sweet.

Thanks Jinksee! I loved doing the tag! :)

Angela, thanks! It IS film! =)

Helen, fixed the link, sorry! And yep Bandusia's going strong!

Thanks Jenna! :) Have some eggs then!!

A Thousand Words, ooo, another tag! LOL! Thanks!

7:16 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I love that song you currently have - I struggled to think what film or TV show I knew it from, but I think it's Ice Age.

I was going to do some odd jobs tonight, but given the less-than-good run, I think I shall take inspiration from you, and do a photo post. I have several photos in a screensaver slideshow at work, and I keep looking at some and thinking - "I like that.. oh wait, never posted it online. Or that one. No, not that one either..."

Enjoy the rest between exams, they'll soon be over and you can get on with enjoying the summer and taking lots of photographs! (and I can spend my lunchbreaks and evenings refreshing to see if you've posted ;-) )

9:04 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Lipglossiping said...

Love that last shot too :) New header looks fabulous chick! Oh, and I like poached eggs... yum! Glad you get to relax a little 'till more exams.

10:00 pm, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Mwah, Lottie..kisses. And thanks for letting me know about the whole Tate thing! Sounds fun. :)

Helen, you're back! You make me laugh. Oh, and the song is from Matilda. ;)

9:14 am, May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my eggs fried and boiled. Nothing else! Great shot. You are a very creative kid.

9:15 am, May 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great shots.. glad your exams are over for 12 days. must be a nice break.

have a great weekend

6:11 pm, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Virginia said...

I only like my eggs scrambled too! I love your new song. It reminds me of Matilda. :)

11:13 pm, May 26, 2007  
Blogger KrisLeigh said...

LOVE the new look Lulu! Suits you to a tee! And I love my eggs scrambled as well :-) The photos are gorgeous as always! I just love your style!

12:40 pm, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Hannah, Elizabeth, Virginia, Kris...thank you! :))))

2:33 pm, May 27, 2007  
Blogger sherri said...

Hi Lulu!

Love your egg image! I want to hang it in my kitchen. ;) Love your take on things, too. Your blog always makes me smile!

oh, and scrambled for me. ;) Its the only way to go...

~s
slsphotography.blogspot.com

5:15 pm, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Tanya said...

Awesome song! Awesome shots as usual!
Your rock the world Lulu!

2:10 am, May 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu .. I looooooove your new Banner .. which reminds me, I've been tagged too .. I have to add my list to my blog .. so little time .. KWIM??
great photos .. :)

5:07 pm, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

Love your photos- the eggs make me smile- I have eggs almost every morning- over easy for me :)

7:15 am, June 01, 2007  
Blogger Ellen said...

How do I like my eggs? I don't! :)

Love these shots, Lulu. The eggs are super cool, that flower is amazing, and you know how much I love shoe shots! Hope the exam went well, I guess it's almost time for another by now. Sigh. Almost through though, right?

2:13 am, June 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home