Monday, April 09, 2007

Welcome to pottery class~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow, what a busy day! My friend M came over (see above!) to study for our exams but we ended up joining my sister Eleanor's pottery class in the back yard, although we did revise a little Macbeth too. ;) Then my friends Sasha and Ria visited for dinner, we've been friends since age 5 and I just love them...and their mother too. It was great fun looking at old pictures and remembering. I do believe that's the best part about life really, looking back and remembering the best parts. :)
Oh gosh, don't I sound old? I sound like I'm about 85 or something! That's what my mother always used to say; I was an old woman in a little girl's body! I used to read Hamlet and French plays (had to look up practically every word in the dictionary!) and write novels and host Victorian tea parties. My friends thought I was really strange...I guess i was, and still am. But I'm happy.
Tomorrow I really must do some hard studying. I keep procrastinating, and these exams are really really important. I am also going bridesmaid dress shopping in central via tube with my aunt and sister. She's getting married in July at long last and although I won't get to photograph much, I am looking forward to being bridesmaid. :) I've only been one once before, when I was 6. I think she's going for teal dresses which should be pretty.
Only two days until my filling, eek. I am soo soo worried...just trying not to think about it but I stil do. :( Anyways, love you all! ~ Lulu

10 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

LOVE the pictures, Lulu. So fresh and sunny! Looks like fun.

I totally know what you mean about reminiscing on old memories and feeling old. But it's always so fun.

You're not strange. You're just Lulu :)

I'm a procrastinator too, so DO YOUR WORK! Did that help?

Dress shopping sounds like fun. Teal will be a great colour for you.

Don't think about the filling. I'll be thinking of you though!

9:58 pm, April 09, 2007  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Dress shopping I love to shop, teal would be a really good color for you! These pics looked like a lot of fun and messy but thats part of the fun isn't it?

11:59 pm, April 09, 2007  
Blogger susy said...

Just thought I'd drop a line and tell you how much I love your blog, it's always so happy, hip and colourful, makes me smile looking at your photography. I can't believe you have such talent at such a young age, well done.

2:02 am, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Ellen, awww, thanks. :) BTW did I tell you how much I love love love your avatar? it's so cool. And I am about to go study Latin now! ;)

Jennifer, thank you! Yep, messy is fun. :) I like teal too.

Susy, thanks so much! I love happy. ;)

8:50 am, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Amy (3 Peas) said...

What a wonderful day!!! Time with family and friends is what's it's all about :)

9:55 pm, April 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, that's what you are!

11:52 pm, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Louisa said...

Pottery is WAY more fun than studying for exams!!

12:37 am, April 11, 2007  
Blogger aboutimage said...

Sounds like a great day.

Love the pics - looks like fun

3:24 am, April 11, 2007  
Blogger AmyC said...

Such fun pictures, Lulu! I've missed your blog! :)

I think your mom is right. You're definitely an old soul...very wise. I really appreciate that about you! I'm always anxious to read your blog & see what you have to say today!

3:59 am, April 11, 2007  
Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks girlies. :) Love you all!

10:43 am, April 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home